(Shelbyville, Ky.) Are we name dropping? You bet we are!
We are proud to present a line-up of notable show horses and breeding stock at our upcoming sale, including:
- Four horses out of Callaway Stables’ Hall Of Fame broodmares
- Full sister to CHCallaway's Banner Headline
- Nut This Nut That, the two-year-old three-gaited Reserve World's Champion
- Four-year-old three-gaited Sweepstakes winner and three-year-old three-gaited Futurity winner Undulata's Optical Illusion ERB
- Full sister to Callaway's Say Yes!, 2014 World's Champion Junior Five Gaited Mare
- CHCaramac five-year-old half-brother to CHCallaway's No More Mr. Nice Guy and Callaway's She's Got It All (last year’s sale topper)
- Full brother to WCC Callaway's Reality Show
A two-day sale of 181 outstanding horses and ponies are catalogued from consignors such as Callaway Hills, and Tre' and Emily Lee. Willowbank Farm is bringing several nice broodmares either by Undulata’s Nutcracker or in foal to Nutcracker. Matt Shiflet has consigned The Road Less Traveled, who has a great show record as a three-gaited horse as well as a reserve world’s championship in fine harness – and Mr. Shiflet has also consigned some mares in foal to his great stallion Tango's Parting Kiss, in addition to a nice colt by the stallion. Also look for horses consigned Dr. Raun, Larry Hodge, Todd Graham, Peter and Kim Cowart, Debbie Foley, Biggins Stable, Chuck Herbert, Virgil Helm, Melinda Moore, Singing Hills, Peter Palmer, Rich Campbell, Raymond Shively, and many many more.
Some important items to note, according to Robertson:
- Tack sale will be held Friday and Saturday mornings at 7:30 a.m., with check-in of items on Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Floral Hall. If necessary, the tack sale will also be held after Friday’s equine sale. To consign tack items, contact Mike Felty at (502) 633-2007 or Les Cunningham at (859) 404-1113.
- Horse consignments can be viewed at RES’s online site: http://www.robertsonequinesales.com/index.php/conhorsesall
- Printed catalogs are available upon request; price is now $5 each, including postage.
- A fee-based live Webcast is available from RichfieldVideo.com.
- Now you can text to automatically find out what hip number is in the sales lane. It’s easy … look!
What to know about the Robertson Equine Autumn Sale on Nov. 20 - 21
- Here's the catalog (PDF link).
- Sale starts at 10 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Tack sale starts at 7:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, and will also be held following Friday's sale, if necessary. To consign, contact Mike Felty at (502) 633-2007 or Les Cunningham at (859) 404-1113. Check in your tack items on Thursday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Floral Hall building on Shelby County Fairgrounds.
- Richfield Video offers a fee-based live Webcast. Click here to enroll.
We're looking forward to seeing you!
"Text To Know" during the sale: (234) 421-7792
Want to know what hip number is in the sales lane but don't have time to stay tuned to Richfield's live Webcast? Text "RES" to us on sale day at (234) 421-7792 and you'll get a prompt response with the hip number and name of horse that's being presented, along with links to place a telephone bid. It's free from RES, subject to your cellular messaging data plan rate. Enjoy!
Register thyself. RES's new office data-handling system makes it faster than ever to get your business taken care of on sale day. You can help by registering yourself as a buyer. Whether you purchase or not, it puts you in our secure database so you'll receive updates from us ... and when you buy, we have your record already on file. Click here to register. Thanks!
Best Western offers a discounted rate for RES attendees -- Shelbyville's Best Western hotel is convenient to the Shelby County Fairgrounds and now offers a discounted rate when you mention that you're attending the Robertson Equine Sale. Pets are accepted. To reserve, please phone (502) 633-4400.
Our mobile Web site is now up for smartphones! Search for consigned horses, view photos and videos, and much more at this special site that loads more quickly for smartphones: www.RobertsonEquineSales.com.
Cattleman's Roadhouse --This popular local restaurant will be on site at the Robertson Equine Sale with chicken and beef sandwiches, hearty fare and more. And, for those looking for libations, they'll offer a selection of beer and wines. You won't go hungry while viewing a nice selection of consigned horses!